JOB TITLE: Soccer Coach
STATUS: Seasonal, Part Time, Non-Exempt
SALARY: Commensurate Based on Experience
DATE: December 2017
- At least 16 years of age.
- Coaching qualifications desirable, background in coaching/playing soccer
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Passion for youth, youth development, athletics and mission based work
RESPONSIBLE TO: Soccer Director
- Deliver soccer training sessions to young soccer players between the ages of 3-16 years old.
- Teach age appropriate skills.
- Promote the Pinnacle Sports philosophies.
- Ensure a safe environment is provided for athletes during session.
- Have a passion for sports/athletics, a passion for youth development and a desire to build the mission of Pinnacle Sports in developing athletes for life
- Exhibit a professional attitude including active participation in all Pinnacle activities. Present a responsible, respectful and caring image to all customers and staff
- Exhibit the following qualities: mature, enthusiastic, self motivated, good character, integrity, adaptability, creative, hard working, strong verbal/written communication skills, sense of humour.
- Have the ability to work as part of the Pinnacle Sports team. Have the ability to accept guidance and supervision
- Be neat and clean of dress, actions and language at all times, be polite, be prompt and be proud to be part of the Pinnacle Sports team
- To be assigned other duties not specified as needed.
- HAVE FUN!