NEW FOR SPRING 2017
SPRING VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE
Grade School & Middle School Players
APRIL 18th – MAY 23rd, 2017
Tuesdays 4:30pm – 8:30pm
Register as an individual or as a full team
We are expanding our volleyball program at our Fairlawn/Medina facility to now include leagues for players in grade school or middle school. The league is perfect for individuals and for full teams registrations. Individuals can register and we will put you on a team. Bring you friends and teams mates and play together. Coaches and managers can also register their full team.
Each player/team will get a minimum of 6 matches, all played on Tuesday evenings. All matches are best two out of three games. The league is a Co-Ed league.
$50 per player
max roster of 10 players
- Six weeks, Tuesday nights, April 18th – May 23rd, 2017
- Practices and games times between 4:30pm-8:30pm
- Each team/player receives a weekly practice and game.
- Schedule will be available 4/12/17
- Best 2 out of 3 match, 25 points per game, 3rd game (if needed) 15 points.
- Maximum roster size – 10 players
- All teams will need to provide their own coach. Teams solely made up of individuals a parent will be asked to volunteer as coach.
- Pinnacle Sports will provided referees
- Open to grade school and middle school players – grades 4-8
- Co-ed League